You’re off on a holiday, or a visit home to the family, and those track-suit pants-and-top isn’t just worn out, it looks scruffy! FUCHSIA has put together a look for you, which is both casual and comfy for the plane, yet exudes understated elegance for when you step off the plane.
- PLAIN BLACK HIGH NECK T-SHIRT: The plain, black, organic high-neck t-shirt is breathable, and won’t leave you feeling like you need tons of deodorant even after the longest of flights.
- BLACK PANTS WITH CAMEL-STRIPE-SIDES: In pairing with the black pants streamlined with a camel-coloured stripe on the side, the look is super chic.
- 2-SIDED CAMEL-AND-FAWN CARDIGAN: To bring the ensemble together, throw on the 2-sided camel-and-fawn cardigan for extra style and comfort.
- A SCARF TO BRING THE OUTFIT TOGETHER: It’s always handy to keep a scarf for when the temperatures go down, and it starts to get a little nippy. We found this beauty at Zara.
- BLACK LOAFERS: Black loafers from Aldo might look too smart for the plane but here is a little trick to them: they slip on and off easily and don’t look scuffed – smart all the way.
- A SHOULDER BAG WITH SPACE A-PLENTY: Last but not the least, always carry a handbag which is dual purpose. This shoulder bag has plenty of space and compartments for all your travel needs and can easily fit in a Hello! Magazine too.
T-shirt from Mango | Trousers, Cardigan and Scarf from Zara | Shoes and Bag from Aldo
Falak Amaar Khan is a member of Team FUCHSIA, heading the Fashion section in her capacity as a fashion designer, stylist and choreographer. As a writer, Falak covers fashion, community and entertainment. This super busy mother of two is working towards supporting a cause through her work. She would also love to integrate more into the Singaporean community, and explore the island in a more realistic manner.
Her motto in life? GET ON WITH IT!