Hello there! We’re seeking a full time content editor for our Karachi Office.
If you match the following job criteria, then fill out our online form below and apply NOW to tell us why you’re the one! If you DON’T match the job criteria but still feel you have it in you, are willing to learn and grow with us, then apply anyway, and tell us why you’re the ONE!
Please Note: There is no deadline for this position. However, we will stop entertaining applications once we meet the right candidate so don’t wait till you’re too late!
As a Content Editor you will be responsible for the following:
- Editing all articles, including both internally created/developed and externally sourced material through our contributing writers’ team.
- Brainstorming, developing and planning monthly theme/content ideas for the monthly issue.
- Coordinating with our writers’ team to create more value-added content for the monthly issue.
- Representing FUCHSIA at related events, followed by an event write-up.
- Covering events through social media.
- Assisting in managing our promotional partners’ content on all FUCHSIA social media platforms. This includes scheduling posts, brainstorming for innovative copy and engaging to maximize post reach on social media platforms and FUCHSIA web page.
- Regularly posting FUCHSIA related content on all social media platforms.
- Writing engaging copy and researching relevant social media tools to enhance post reach.
- Posting content on the FUCHSIA website.
- Coordinating closely on the above-mentioned with Marketing and Video team.
- Event management from time to time.
- Willing to learn and execute ideas and plans efficiently.
- Preferably 1-2 years writing experience in a similar or competitive position.
- Excellent grasp of English language and grammar.
- Experienced and sharp editing skills.
- Graduate or Masters in English literature or a degree in Mass Communication/Journalism. (And/Or relevant work experience in a related field).
- Able to commute independently and attend events.
- Energetic, creative and a change-maker.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or website content uploading (CMS).
[gravityform id=”11″ title=”true” description=”true”]
This article is the collaboration effort of several members of Team FUCHSIA.