The Beef Patty that you will make again and again! Introducing Chef Basim… The super talented and super handsome Chef Basim is in our studio sharing his tips with us. He is going to tell us the secret to making the perfect beef patties – rich in flavor, crispy on the outside, and juicy on the inside! The key to a delicious burger is a juicy beef patty. So make sure your burger meat has fat. 70 percent of the meat should be lean while the remaining 30 percent should be fat. Let’s get into the details of a yummilicious recipe of beef patty and burgers!
This article is the collaboration effort of several members of Team FUCHSIA.