Ramazan Recipes week 2 give you quick and easy to make home made flavours for your family.
It’s already been a week since Ramazan 2019 and we hope you’re getting the hang of fasting for 15-16 hours. Figuring out what to make for Sehri and Iftar can always be difficult. But don’t worry we will help you out in this dilemma. FUCHSIA presents the 2nd. week of our 7 day Ramazan 2019 menu.
- Peanut Butter Chia Seeds Oats (Click here for recipe)
- Sunny fried up with toast
- Whole wheat bagel with jam or butter
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Peri bites (Click here for recipe)
- Pani puri
- Aloo Kachori
- Dahi baray (egg plant)
- Tang. Click here for Tang Pina Colada Recipe.
- Haleem – If you like to have dinner for Iftar
- Omelette with cheese and toast
- Mixed fresh fruit
- Avocado toast
- Banana-Berry Smoothie. Click here for recipe.
- Paneer cutlets (Click here for recipe)
- Chaat papri. Recipe here.
- Fruit chaat
- Chicken bites
- Chocolate Pots (Click here for recipe)
- Mango juice
- Chicken gravy with matar pulaao – if you like to have dinner for Iftar
- Masala oats
- Spinach omelette. Recipe here.
- Qeema with roti
- Strawberry Flavoured Yogurt
- Spinach and cheese bake (Click here for recipe)
- Mixed chaat. Recipe here.
- Chicken boxed patties
- Aloo ghost – if you like to have dinner for Iftar
- Aloo ka Paratha
- Plain Croissant
- Chocolate milk
- Palak Pakora (Click here for recipe)
- Memoni Kababs (Click here for recipe)
- Chana chaat. Try this.
- Pineapple coconut mojito (Click here for recipe)
- Biryani – If you like to have dinner for Iftar
- French toast with Nutella
- Sliced Mangos
- Savory Quinoa Egg Muffins With Spinach RECIPE FOUND HERE
- Chicken Fajita Quesadillas (Click here for recipe)
- Chutney Sandwich
- Dahi baras
- Fruit Chaat
- Chicken Achari with roti
- Cereal topped with berries
- No bake Cocoa Oats Cookies (Click here for recipe)
- Bowl of Watermelon
- Parathas with malai
- Bread cutlets (Click here for recipe)
- Mixed Pakoras
- Dahi chana chaat
- Cheese ball
- Mint margarita
- Waffles. If your kids are fasting add a little bit of fruits on top with honey or maple cyrup.
- Malai paratha
- Aloo bhujiya with paratha
- Yogurt with honey
- Pizza Kachori (Click here for recipe)
- Seekh kabab
- Fruit chaat
- Chicken rolls
- Home made Pizza -for your kids
- Mango and Strawberry Smoothie