12 Things every Pakistani must do, is not just a list. It is a formula, a mantra, a motto to live by! For all the Pakistanis living abroad, this one’s for you! How many times have you missed Pakistan and being back home, or even felt that missing “Pakistaniyat factor” sorely?
It can be small things like the desi sassta food or even the luxury of having your hair styled whilst you leave your kids with your in-laws. We’ve come up with some of the most relatable and relishable things all Pakistani expats do when they return to their “sohni dharti”. Now that you’re back on desi soil, don’t wait too long, your 12 things are waiting to be done and dusted before it’s time to fly back! So get ready to embrace your Pakistaniyat. Can you cover all 12 things in one trip? 1,2,3 Let’s GO!
12 Things To Do In Pakistan – Which One Have You Crossed Off Your List?
1. Salon Trips With Your Favorite Cousin!
2. Pakistani Street Food Tou Zaroori Hai
3. Season Hou Ya Nahi, Buying Lawn Is a Must!
4. Late Night Movies With Cousins? Yes Please!
5. Aik Haftay Mein 10 Daawatein? Yeh Tou Ritual Ban Gaya Hai!
6. Pakistani Dukaandaar se Bargain Karnay Ki Baat He Alag Hai!
7. Buying Pakistani Rangeen Choorhiyan needs to be on your list!
8. Pakistani Chai Ka Tou Maza He Alag Hai
9. Subha Subha Halwa Poori? Of course!
10. Weight Gain? Oops, Yeh Tou Hona He Tha
11. Doctor Ke Chakkar Tou Naseeb Walay He Nahi Lagatay!
12. 10 rishtedaaron se naseehat nahi suni? Pakistan Ajao.
If you have more on your list, let us know what we’ve missed out and we’ll add them to our Top Things to Do in Pakistan for your next trip here! Can you take our 10 Things in 10 Days Challenge? Head right here to find out!
This article was initially published on FUCHSIA Magazine’s website on 19th December 2018