Watching old movies, taking up an old hobby or starting a new one, how are you spending your lock down? This is what Sarwat Gilani is watching and doing to make her time at home count for the right reasons!
1. Cleaning closets
2. Started painting again
3. Got my husband to take out unwanted clothes and shoes
4. Polished all my shoes
5. Made lots of art work with my kids.
6. Washing hands for 20 seconds
Teaching kids to do the same, making people who come home to wash hands and spraying anti germs spray on them. If something/object is coming from outside, clean them with alcohol swaps. Watching and keeping an eye out for any contamination!
7. Making ice lollies with kids
Make juice, then store them in the freezer.
8. Playing RISK
9. Watching these Shows: Next in fashion, Diana, glow up, interior designing. Resurrection.
10. Watching these movies: 1971, Ford vs Ferrari, Knives Out, Dabangg 3, Malena
11. Yoga and breathing exercises on my rooftop.
12. Helping a Social Cause
We are sending hand sanitisers, hand washes, food and house utilities to those organisations.
Stay at Home and Stay Safe!
This article is the collaboration effort of several members of Team FUCHSIA.