Scroll down for the Rooh Afza Kulfi Recipe You need This Summer!
Rooh Afza is a syrup drink that is a staple in every Desi household around the world. Bright red in colour, Rooh Afza tastes extremely sweet and downing a glass of this delicious drink leaves you feeling incredibly refreshed!
The quintessential drink of every Pakistani, it’s best served cold with an assortment of pakoras, samosas, and jalebis. No thirst quencher can ever quite compare.
It doesn’t matter whether you have or have not tried Rooh Afza, you can surely try it now in the following soothing ways because it’s never too late.
1. WHAT’S BETTER THAN A CHILLED ROOH AFZA FALOODA
2. SIMPLY ENJOY ROOH AFZA WITH ICE CREAM. PICK ANY FLAVOUR YOU LIKE AND PAIR IT WITH ROOH AFZA!
3. THE KING OF ALL MILKSHAKES – SOOTHING & REFRESHING
4. TREAT YOURSELF TO A GLASS OF ROOH AFZA MOJITO
Add a few drops of Rooh Afza to your regular Mojito recipe. Get the recipe here.
5. TRY OUT A DESI VERSION OF FEERNI
Add a few teaspoons of Rooha Afza to your regular Feerni or Kheer recipe!
6. MAKE AN AMAZING ROOH AFZA SOUFFLE
7. AHH … THE ROOH AFZA CHILLER WITH MELON IN SUMMERS
Add a few teaspoons of Rooh Afza to your water melon juice!
8. ROOH AFZA KULFI WITH A DASH OF NUTS – YUMMY
Add a few teaspoons of Rooh Afza to your kulfi recipe, or follow ours!
Ramazan might be coming to an end, but summer’s not going anywhere! The cooling benefits of Rooh Afza can stay with you well after the month is over!
Here’s the Rooh Afza Kulfi Recipe you can have all summer!
Milk I Liter
Cream I packet
Whole dried milk I cup
Cardamom 1/2 tsp
Pistachio 50 gm
Coconut 50 gm
Corn flour 2 tbsp
Sugar I cup
Milk 1/2 cup
Whole dried milk 1/2 cup
Sugar I tbsp
2-3 tsp Rooh Afza syrup
I. Boil the milk. Then in a bowl whisk sugar,
cardamom and corn flour and add to the milk.
Add in Rooh Afza and blend well.
2. Once it is thick, add whole dried milk and allow
it to cool.
3. The add to the moulds and let it cool for a while.
4. Now cook milk, whole dried milk and sugar.
5. Then coat on Kulfi and sprinkle with
pistachio and coconut.
6. Cover and freeze till completely set, around 6-8 hours.
Once frozen, place the kulfi mold under warm running water for 30-45 seconds and then tap the mold on the plate. The kulfi would come out easily. Enjoy the delicious malai kulfi!
If you don’t have Kulfi moulds, not to worry. Just use any freezable container and you can tap it out and invert the kulfi into a serving dish once done!