Tis’ the Season To Drink Chocolate and if it’s hot, all the better!
A steaming cup of hot chocolate is not a want, it’s a NEED on a chilly winter night. Especially when you’re in LOVE with the rich, creamy texture topped with a spoonful of marshmallows. (loving it, aren’t you?)
Here are 3 ways you can enjoy making a cup of yummy hot chocolate this December!
Old-Fashioned Hot Chocolate!
All ya need is chocolate, milk, vanilla & sugar.
- 2 squares chocolate
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Garnish: Marshmallows, whipped cream or anything of your choice.
- Grab the ingredients
- In a saucepan, place the chocolate, sugar, milk, and salt. Over medium-low heat, stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is well blended.
- Remove from heat and add in the vanilla extract
- Pour into mugs and top with a spoonful of marshmallows or whipped cream
- Nothing else pal! Just enjoy your yummy treat!
Iced Hot Chocolate:
Well Well! Ever heard of iced hot chocolate? Yeah kinda different!
To satisfy your chocolate cravings we bring you an iced hot to boost the chocolate flavor. When the ice melts, your iced chocolate will get diluted but the chilled cocoa flavour is an extra treat that’s worth the experience!
- 2 cups milk
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- Cocoa mix (chocolate powder, chocolate chips or chocolate cubes)
- Grab the ingredients & Whisk together 1 cup of the milk with the portion of hot chocolate (melted) of your choice. Mix it up well.
- Pour the mixture in an ice cube tray
- Freeze it over night
- Serve it in a glass filled with ice cubes and enjoy your chilly treat!
Hot Chocolate On A Stick:
Wait…what? Yes you heard that right. Tell us a more creative idea for your choco recipe? We bet you can’t!
Here’s how you can enjoy delicious blocks of chocolate fudge mixed in milk to produce a rich & creamy texture.
Enjoy eating it plain, swirl it in a cup of warm milk and let it melt gradually, oozing sweet goodness, or top it on a chocolate base…that’s your call!
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate or chips (chopped)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened chocolate (chopped)
- 25 lollipop sticks
- Gather the ingredients & add chopped chocolates in a large bowl.
- Pour the heavy cream and milk into a saucepan & whisk
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Bring the liquid to a simmer & whisk frequently
- Once the liquid is simmering, pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let it sit for a minute to soften. Begin whisking the cream and chocolate together, until the chocolate is melted and you have a shiny, smooth mixture.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. for 3 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once the fudge block is firm, use a knife to cut it into twenty-five & skewer each block with a lollipop stick.
We’ve given you our top 3 picks for a cosy winter drink, Now get done with your work and spend some time in the kitchen to enjoy a 10 mins sweet treat for a chocolate-filled evening in bed.