During Ramzan, low energy levels might kick in & we are likely to feel lazy. Getting out of bed might seem a chore and stepping into the kitchen for Iftar preps? Oh well, we know where THAT’S going! Fret not folks, we have a super easy recipe for you! The one and only spicy, garlic shrimp pasta that not only whets your appetite with its spice aroma hit but is also less time consuming.
Suitable For Every Occasion
Also, who doesn’t love spaghetti dinners? So there’s no reason to NOT make this one on a lazy day at home, iftar preps or even a midnight snack! This magic pasta formula is easy: spicy, garlic, shrimps and noodles! It’s a restaurant style-dish that will add the cool to your table.
Here’s the simply uncomplicated recipe:
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- 1+ 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 200 Grams Spaghetti
- 300 Grams Shrimps (Peeled)
- 1 Small size Onion (Finely chopped)
- 5 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tsp Chili flakes
- ½ Tsp Paprika powder
- 2 Tbsp oregano or coriander
- Boil water in a medium-size bowl, add 1 tbsp salt and 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. Add 200 grams of spaghetti in boiling water. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until tender and soft or according to the package instructions.
3. Drain the spaghetti and place it aside.
4. Take a medium sized pan and heat it on medium-high heat. Add 3 tbsps olive oil. Add 2 tbsp butter and let it melt it.
5. Add one small sized finely chopped onion and stir.
6. Add minced garlic in the pan and saute. Add 1 tsp. chili flakes and cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. Mix the shrimps in the sauteed onion and cook for maximum 5 minutes (shrimps cook very fast).
8. Add salt and black pepper powder to taste. Hit it with ½ tsp. Paprika powder.
9. Add oregano or coriander in the cooked shrimps.
10. Add the boiled spaghetti to the shrimps and stir gently with a tong until well combined.
11. Plate the pasta topped with garlic shrimps and you’re ready to go!
Aur aap ka pasta hai tyaar! Asaan hai, na? Do share with us your pictures when you make this dish!
Do you prefer desi food with a hit of spice? No problem! Check out the khattay aaloo recipe!