Remember when we asked you to drop some songs that you’d dedicate to your mom? Well, we were listening and we give you a Mother’s Day Playlist to keep the lobe this weekend! Excited to hear which songs? Well go right ahead and scroll down – we couldn’t have done it without you! Happy Mothers Day to you and yours!
Oh, and did you know that so many of you gave us duplicate songs suggestions? Great minds think alike, they say!
Not sure, how to think out of the box and play these songs on her special day? We suggest you go all out and play it on loop when she wakes up whilst you’re (ahem), preparing her breakfast?
Which Songs Made It To The List? Check Them Out Here!
1. Tu Kitni Achi Hai – Neha Kakkar
2. Tu Kitni Achi Hai, Tu Kitni Bholi Hai – Raja Aur Runk 1968
3. Meri Maa – Taare Zameen Par
4. Pyaari Maa Mujhko Teri Duaa Chahiya
5. Tu Hi To Meri Dost Hai – Yuvraaj
6. Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
7. O Lagdi Lahore Diya – Guru Randhawa
8. Bin Tere Kya Hai Jeena – Jawad Ahmed
9. Tumko Dekha To Yeh Khyaal Aaya – Saath Saath
10. Tere Dil Ka Mere Dil Se Rishta Puraana Hai – Koi Aap Sa
11. Maa Mujhko Jhulao na Jhula – Rahim Shah
12. Meri Pyari Ammi – Secret Superstar
13. Tum Tak – Raanjhana
That’s it, folks! These were the ones you guys loved the most and we totally love your choices. Let us know in the comments how you are going to celebrate Mother’s Day!
Don’t know what to do for your mom yet? Check out this heartfelt letter to get some inspiration!
In Noreen’s own words: “I’m an open soul who loves to write about women empowerment, mental health and fashion. Everything in this world fascinates me and I love to learn new skills and get knowledge”. To get to know her more, follow Noreen on Instagram at Noreen_Muhammad