Congratulations to Actress Blake Lively & Actor Ryan Reynolds who are expecting their 4th baby!
Here are some of Lively’s quotes on motherhood that are an inspiration for all the mothers out there.
5 Inspiring Quotes On Motherhood By Blake Lively
1. “I want to be as present of a mother as humanly possible and I want them to feel my presence, but I also think the best way to be the best mother is to show them that you can have a life and have a passion and have an identity outside of just being a mother.”
2. “Once I had children, that just became even more profound because my time was even more precious, but also I think having children for me made me feel so much more in my skin, I never felt more myself or at ease in my own body or more confident — not to say that there aren’t a bevy of insecurities coming at me a million times a day, but I just feel incredibly settled.”
3. “All my eggs are in one basket, and that’s my family. That’s where my heart is. That’s where my everything is. That’s the thing that I feel most protective of and the thing that I feel is the most exposed when I feel exploited.”
4. “You don’t need to be Victoria’s Secret-ready right away because you just did the most incredible miracle that life has to offer. I mean you gave birth to a human being! So I would really like to see that celebrated.”
5. “Family is at the root of everything that I do, and it’s also at the root of everything that I create, So, whenever I create something, I create something with family in mind, because that’s just how I live.”
Which one is your favourite?
Leave a Reply