Tired of hair fall, dry, flyaway hair that just doesn’t seem to give off the right vibes? This simple hair rinse gave me wonderful results and i plan to use it once a week!
A hair rinse made with rice water, fenugreek seeds, and flaxseed can be a great natural remedy for promoting healthy hair growth and improving the overall health of the hair. These ingredients are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can help to strengthen and nourish the hair, while also preventing hair loss and promoting hair growth.
- Rinse the seeds with hot water and throw the water away.
- Pour boiling water over the three rinsed ingredients (placed in a heat proof bowl) , enough to cover the seeds about 2 inches and leave 2-3 hours.
- Strain the water solution and discard the leftover ingredients.
- After shampooing your hair, pour the solution over your hair, making sure to massage it into your scalp.
- Leave it in your hair for 5-10 minutes.
- If you don’t have time to wait, then mix it in with your regular conditioner and use it as a final rinse.
- Rinse your hair with cool water, and then style your hair as usual.
- Repeat the process once a week for best results.
Fenugreek seeds may cause skin irritation for some people, do a patch test before applying to your hair. Also, rice water should be used within a day or two of being made as it can turn sour and cause scalp irritation.