Essential oils are making a comeback as a solution to a myriad of health concerns. Nature was Man’s first remedy. Thus, Everything we need can be found in Nature. Therefore, more and more people are turning back to natural solutions for their health, wellness and emotional well being.
Stress, physical and or emotional can influence almost all our body functions. These include our heart rate, our digestion, our breathing and even our Immune system.
The natural approach helps address issues and root causes. Made of natural compounds found in plants, essential oils enhance physical and emotional health. This means safe benefits without side effects.
What Are Essential Oils?
They are natural aromatic compounds. Extracted and distilled from plants for health benefits. These oils are very potent. At least, 50-70 times as powerful than herbs. For example, 1 drop of Peppermint oil is equal to 28 cups of peppermint tea.
These oils contain hundreds of different compounds. These compounds provide complex and versatile abilities to combat threats without building up resistance. They pass through the cell membrane and work with the body to address issues and root causes on a cellular level.
How Can I Use Essential Oils?
There are three ways you can use them:
- Aromatic: These oils, when diffused or inhaled, can be very stimulating, calming, and soothing. Diffusing them can also cleanse and purify the air.
- Topical: Essential oils can be safely applied for massage or topical therapy. Using a carrier oil or massaging lightly into the skin can increase absorption.
- Internal: Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history. They can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness. Use them in recipes, add to drinks, or put in a Veggie Cap. The internal use is only recommended when using CPTG essential oils.
The Three Must-Have Essential Oils
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil: Soothing and cleansing. Take internally or use topically to boost immune function. Apply to feet and toenails after showering, swimming or working out.
- Lemon Oil: Cleansing, revitalizing and uplifting. Add a drop to honey to soothe a dry or sore throat. Take internally with water as an antioxidant and detoxifier.
- Peppermint Oil: Cooling and energizing. Take internally to help alleviate occasional stomach upset. Diffuse at night by your bedside to support respiratory system.