This Fall season seems to be bringing in some mind-blowing and thrilling looks. From the smokey eye to the trending ‘Floating Liner’, and everything in between. 2020’s quarantine season surely has people experimenting!
Here we have handpicked the top vogue looks you can try at home!
Fall 2020 concentrates on the metallics. Especially the ones with deep and rich tones. It goes with every eye color and shape!
Get the Look!
- Prime your lids
- Apply a base shade over the lids
- Now apply your metallic shade on the inside, center of the eye and a little on the crease won’t hurt!
- Blend a darker shade into the outer crease
- Apply your eyeliner (preferably winged), put on some mascara and voila, you’re done!
2. Smokey Eye but SMOKIER!
2020 gives a little twist to the traditional smokey eye
Follow these steps to create that flawless look.
- Prime your eye and apply a base color
- Put on your eyeliner, pick a darker shade and work it in with the liner (in circular motions)
- Finish off with a mascara
3. The Floating Liner
(So excited about this one!)
This is the look Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga flawlessly pulled off in the ‘Rain on me?’ music video. People all over have loved it and gotten creative with the look.
Here’s how you can get the look too!
- Draw a line using a pencil or a brush above your socket
- For hooded eyes: smudge a matte shade on the orbital bone
- For heavy eyes: apply the shade a bit over the eye socket line and angle it to naturally lift the eye.
4. Neutral Eyes
Neutral eyes never go out of style. They seem to be favorites of celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Lucy Hale, Amanda Seyfried and many more.
Try the look at home:
- Apply a neutral or skin-toned shadow over the entire lid. (you can add a darker tone, blend it to give texture).
- Curl your lashes, put on mascara
- Fill in the brows!
5. Jewel Tones
The popping color will be an eye-catching sight, and perfect for the fall season.
What to do?
- Prime your lids
- Use a neutral eye-shade or a brown eyeliner and blend it along the eye rim
- Finish off with a bright or jewel toned liner of your choice. Don’t forget mascara!
6. A POP of color!
This is a fun and easy look which you can do in 5 minutes?
The steps are simple!
- Prime your eyes and apply a skin tone shadow all over your eye.
- Take a neon or a simply bright color and apply it to the inner corner of the eyes to give you that ‘POPPING’ effect.
- The look is completed with a flawless winged liner (preferably black on colour)
- Curl your lashes and apply ample amount of mascara to finish off