When it comes to eye makeup, green eyeshadow isn’t usually the first pick, however as a shadow that’s wearable even at its lightest and darkest tone, you’ll come to know how criminally underrated this gorgeous shade truly is.
Don’t worry though, we’ve got you covered! Continue reading for the great reveal – how to flawlessly transform any makeup look with a little help from this bold and beauteous colored shadow.
1. That simple yet classic emerald!
- Apply a neutral tone on your lids
- Use an angled brush and go for that basic winged liner shape. (tip: add blue eyeshadow over the green eyeshadow for a more eye-popping look!)
3. In order to achieve a glam look, take a lighter tone of green, with a touch of grey, and apply it over your lid. It’ll naturally enhance your eyes and create a metallic look.
2. Green eyeshadow on the lower lids
- Apply a purple, or any other dark tone on the edges of your eyes, in order to add definition
- Add a charcoal shade of green (or any other dark tone) on the lower lids
- Blend that with a lime green color
- Finish off by applying a black (preferably creamy) eyeliner for a more bold and defined look.
3. Green smokey eyes
- Take a green-gray eyeshadow and apply it over your eyelids.
- Apply a charcoal green (or any other darker shade) on the center of the eye lid and blend it in.
- Take a lime-green shade and apply it on the edge of the eye and work it in (preferably a little over as well) the crease for that smokey effect
- Apply the eyeliner and smudge it in with the eye shadow for the perfect smokey eye.
Watch the tutorial below. It puts these tips into practice and even tells you the best palettes, shades and brands to use!
Perisha likes to think out of the box. Writing, arts and photography are her prime interests. “As a writer, I want to recognize the world through a different lens so that I can make the society more accepting.” Says Perisha