After a year of limiting glitz and extravaganza of award shows to virtual mediums, Pakistan’s premier entertainment network, HUM Network Limited, is all set to host the return of red carpets, haute couture and trendsetting fashion statements with its star-studded show Kashmir HUM Style Awards. The ceremony will be held at Pearl Continental,
in the city of Lahore on 4th July 2021. The presenting sponsor of the mega award show is Kashmir.
Featuring the biggest celebrities of the film, drama, music and fashion fraternity, the night will celebrate and acknowledge the stylish and trendsetting stars of the entertainment and fashion industry in numerous categories, with the exciting new category of Fashion Stylist of the Year.
The Award Categories
Awards will be given on the following Fashion-based categories:
● Best Model – Male 2020
● Best Model – Female 2020
● Fashion Photographer of the Year 2020
● Hair & Makeup Artist of the Year 2020
● Rising Star 2020
● Designer of the Year – Demi-couture 2020
● Designer of the Year – Bridal 2020
● Designer of the Year – Lawn 2020
● Designer of the Year – Menswear 2020
● Designer of the Year – Pret Wear 2020
● Retail Label of the Year – Apparel 2020
● Fashion Stylist of the Year 2020
● Style Icon of the Year 2020
Awards for television, drama and music will be given in the following categories:
● Most Stylish Actress – Television 2020
● Most Stylish Actor – Television 2020
● Most Stylish Actress – Film 2020
● Most Stylish Actor – Film 2020
● Most Stylish Performer 2020
● Most Stylish Sports Personality 2020
Mystery Co-host For The Awards
The grand ceremony will be hosted by the stunning actor-producer Urwa Hocane and a superstar heartthrob, a duo unseen before. The entertainment-packed evening will feature powerful performances from celebrities including the very talented Abdullah Siddique, Alizey Shah, Aima Baig, Risham Faiz Bhutta and more.
With a special focus on the safety of the attendees, dedicated measures will be adopted to ensure all
Covid-19 SOPs are followed.
The flagship event is conceptualized, designed and directed by the Hum Network Special Project and Events team. The hair & makeup will be managed by industry leader Nabila with N-Pro and N-Gents teams. The official stylists for the evening are Ammal Quadri and Mehek Saeed. The Red Carpet will be hosted by Munib Nawaz.
The performances will be choreographed by Shazy and the performance costume stylists are Ebtisam Ahmed and Honey Haroon. The event’s backstage will be handled by Production 021. The PR and press will be managed by Take II PR. Giveaway partners for the event are Baabu, Body Essentials, Pearle, Aijaz Aslam Store & A Room of our Own [ARO].
This article is the collaboration effort of several members of Team FUCHSIA.