Celebrate the season of love by making these two delectable strawberry desserts for your loved ones!
Strawberries are a popular fruit for Valentine’s Day, as they are often associated with love and romance. The heart-shaped appearance of strawberries is also said to symbolize love, making them a fitting choice for expressing affection. Hence, they can be used in various ways to celebrate the occasion or expression of love! In celebration of the season, we are here to share two strawberry-themed desserts which you can simply enjoy as a sweet treat with a loved one.
1. Strawberry Coconut Cupcakes
The Strawberry Coconut Cupcakes are a unique way to enjoy the sweet taste of strawberries and the tropical flavor of coconut in one irresistible dessert.
Here’s a very simple recipe to make them:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the coconut milk, until just combined.
- Stir in the shredded coconut and chopped strawberries.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 2/3 full with the batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the muffin tin for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the cupcakes as is, or top with your favorite frosting.
Enjoy these Cupcakes as a simple eatery with your tea or coffee date at home!
2. Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart
The Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart is a crowd-pleasing dessert that is perfect for any occasion where you want to serve a sweet and impressive treat.
Here’s a very easy recipe to make it:
- 1 store-bought or homemade pie crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 tbsp apricot jam, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Roll out the pie crust and place it in a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Prick the bottom of the crust with a fork and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly into the cooled pie crust.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Brush the melted apricot jam over the strawberries.
- Refrigerate the tart for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Enjoy this Tart as the dessert of your 3-course meal date with your beau!
Both these desserts are sure to please and can be easily customized to suit your personal taste preferences. Thus, whether you’re celebrating with a loved one or just treating yourself, these strawberry-themed desserts are a sweet way to enjoy the occasion.
Check Out Coffo Brownie Trifle Recipe On FUCHSIA Food Stories
Easy Orange Cake Recipe To Satisfy Your Sweet Cravings In Winter!
Recipe Source: We gave ChatGPT some ingredients to play with & this is what we got.
Leave a Reply