A heart-wrenching, emotional & thought-provoking episode. Using the classic strategy, they first made us love & respect Sultan deeply, only to make us cry for him uncontrollably later. Shanaya rises to the situation and wins our hearts & respect by fighting for justice. Azlaan we are scared for you, as you might have to pay dearly for your words.
Here is a small Ishq E Laa questionnaire for you.
1. Should Shanaya have taken Azlaan with her, or are we underestimating her strength by such expectations & falling into the typical mindset of ‘we need men in such situations.’ Yes or No?
2. Was it justified for Shanaya to not call Azlaan & her inlaws, throughout the night?
Yes (she had far more important matters to take care of) or No (kahin sey bhi ek call ker kay bata deti)?
3. Is Azlaan correct in being worried about her? Yes (he should be aware of where she is) or No (because he let her go alone at that time, now he doesn’t need to be worried)?
4. Do you think Azlaan’s words “Roz duniya mein hazar log mar jatay hain, tum kis kis ka badla lo gi” will come back to haunt him? Yes or No?
5. Was it ego or independence that was stopping Shanaya from calling Azlaan for help?
The drama highlights the corrupt system, with Shanaya not giving in and wanting to punish the culprit. It also gives a reality check, that even though you lost a loved one, how difficult this system makes it for you to fight for your rights and insaaf.
Just one request: Shanaya had been out and running around the whole night apparently, we wish a bit run down, disheveled with just traces of makeup appearance of Shanaya had been shown to make us really connect and bring more impact and reality to her struggle had been shown.
What are your thoughts on last night’s episode of Ishq E Laa? Take the Ishq E Laa questionnaire and tell us your answers!