Spread love this Valentines with a delicious twist! Gift your loved ones a mouth-watering no-bake chocolate cheesecake.
Chocolate is often seen as a symbol of love and indulgence, and it has been linked to feelings of happiness and well-being when we eat it. This makes it a natural choice for a season that celebrates love and romance. The importance of chocolate on Valentine’s Day is about more than just the sweet taste. It’s about sharing an indulgence with someone you care about and expressing your love and affection through a gesture that is simple, sweet, and timeless. Therefore, say goodbye to the traditional box of chocolates and hello to the no -bake chocolate cheesecake recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups plain biscuits crumbs (Marie Biscuits)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz chocolate, melted.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- In a bowl, combine the biscuits crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and melted butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the melted chocolate.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the crust in the springform pan.
- Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
Take advantage of the sweet and juicy strawberry season! Give your no-bake chocolate cheesecake a pop of color and flavor by garnishing it with fresh slices of strawberries. Perfect for Valentine’s Day or any special occasion, this sweet treat is sure to impress and delight your beau to fall in love with you all over again.
Easy & Affordable Red Sauce Pasta
Give this recipe a try and let us know in the comments!
Leave a Reply