Coming, back to our topic, Niacinamide.
- The product with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- It also helps in treating acne, provides protections from the sun’s UV rays and pollution in the surroundings.
- It helps regenerate healthy skin cells which in turn, lead to better looking skin!
What Skin Type Is Niacinamide For?
Skincare products differ from skin to skin, as different types react differently to even the same products. But the good news is that Niacinamide is suitable for all skin types; dry, oily, and works all year round too!
For people with dry skin, it helps retain moisture, giving you smoother-looking skin. For those with oily skin, Niacinamide is a product that helps unclog your skin’s pores and maintains the body’s sebum production.
Those suffering from skin diseases such as eczema can also benefit from this as it lowers irritation, itchiness and redness and lends a helping hand for forming the skin’s natural barrier and healthy cells.
So Which Niacinamide Products Are The Best?
1. The Ordinary- Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, 30ML
This one is one of the top picks for everyone, including skin specialists and dermatologists. It’s tested and guaranteed. Plus the added zinc helps maintain the sebum activity and further helps in reducing all those uneven tones and blemishes!
2. The Inkey List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum
3. Revolution Skincare – Blemish & Pore Refining Serum
Its skin-friendly ingredients are sure to give long term results.
How To Use
Apply your product of choice once or twice a day. Preferably, in the mornings, before you step out and get on with your daily routine. The second time can be at night when you fully cleanse. Applying it at night can give it extra time to sink in and do its magic while you rest!
Head out to the nearest pharmacy or departmental store and get the Niacinamide serum(s) now. Obviously, before you take any steps or use a product, it’s important to consult your dermatologists for the best recommendation!