1. Mayo Mask With 2 More Magic Ingredients.
Yes, this is the protein hair mask that you can make at home to cleanse & nourish your hair. The mayonnaise contains eggs & fat so it’s rich in protein & conditions as well.
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Apply onto hair from scalp to the ends.
- Tie up your hair in a bun (if long).& cover with a plastic shower cap.
- Leave in for 45 minutes
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo & conditioner if desired.
Tip: If you can’t bear the smell of apple cider vinegar or excess eggs in the mayo, add a few drops of your fav essential oil to the blend.
This mask can be applied once every ten days for best results to keep the shine in your hair & cleanse your scalp regularly from any shampoo residue as well.
2. The All Rounder Aloe Vera!
Aloe vera is everything! Good for your hair, skin and its properties and qualities just go on and on!
Aloe vera conditions, fights off dandruff and gives your hair a healthy look and the extra boost!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3 tsp aloe vera gel
- 1sp olive or coconut oil
- 2tsp yoghurt
- 1tsp honey
- Mix all ingredients well
- Apply on your scalp and through your hair
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off
It’s simple and all ingredients are from the kitchen and takes only a few minutes to make. So, try now and flaunt the shine!
Which of the masks will you try? Let us know!
This article is the collaboration effort of several members of Team FUCHSIA.