- 5-6 potatoes
- Thinly sliced onions
- Thinly sliced bell pepper
- Tender pops
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Thousand Island dressing
For the fries:
- Slice the potatoes in the shape of fries but thicker (similar to potato wedges) and set them to boil.
- Once boiled take them out and set them in the air frier or in a prepped baking tray and let them bake/air fry for 15 minutes until tender and set them to cool.
For the topping:
- Take a pan and prep it with 2-3tsp oil. Then add in the cut veggies and sauté for a good 7-10 minutes.
- Then add in some salt and pepper to taste, according to your taste and preference. Set aside when ready
- Then take tender pops and pop them in the air fryer or simply fry them until golden.
Time to put everything together
- In a dish, lay down the fries. Then on top, add the sautéed veggies and spread evenly.
- Take the tender pops and again, spread them across the dish.
- Time for the thousand Island sauce! Yummy
- Now the fun part: THE CHEESE. Grate the cheddar and mozzarella cheese (generously) and lay over the toppings.
- Finish off by adding some black olives and oregano and place the tray into the oven for 5-10 min (until the cheese layer is golden and cheesy)
Once ready, all you have to do is eat!