Tired of the same old sandwiches, burgers and desi khanay? Then try this quick, perfect for the summer, pasta recipe. It’s easy, convenient and once you make it, you’ll want to make it again and again!
- Pasta (Penne, Ravioli, or elbow macaroni. We recommend penne)
- Olive oil
- Ground sea salt
- freshly ground garlic 1 -2 tsp
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Lemon juice from one lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley or coriander
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Boil salt water and add in the pasta of your choice.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, prepare the dressing. Mix the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, ground coriander and honey.
- Then add in diced feta cheese and leave it to rest.
- Then, once pasta is cooked, Al dente, (save a bit of pasta water) and drain the rest.
- Pour the pasta into the a heat proof wide dish and pour in the prepared dressing.
- Add in a tbsp or more of leftover stock and mix gently.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander or parsley and freshly grated parmesan or oregano, basically, what ever you have.
- Serve with a fresh salad. Such as one of these Summer Salads! How about that!
This article is the collaboration effort of several members of Team FUCHSIA.